Willcox, K.E., Sarma, S. Lippel, P.H. (2016, April) A catalyst for higher education reforms. (note: 56 pages)
This month’s spotlight ed-tech article focuses on the impacts of online education. The objective of the report is to offer a careful analysis of what we know about education and learning, and an analysis of the benefits of in-person and online models in different scenarios.
Five other links to ed-tech resources or issues that you may be interested in:
- MIT just released an online learning report worth reading
- New ABIM survey indicates physician interest in potential changes to Maintenance of Certification (MOC) assessment
- Instructional design tips from the Allen Learning Blog
- 4 Ways to improve Interprofessional Education
- The toothbrush factor: mobile marketing for online courses