Postsecondary education is a rich tapestry comprising undergraduate, graduate, and adult learners. In each of these dimensions, technology is rapidly and continually changing the game. What is shared across higher education is the commitment to use technology to promote active learning as well as to increase learner engagement and success. In this webinar, we’ll explore leading technology-based innovations in teaching and learning in the domain of medical education. The presenters will cover topics from the top of the current set of ELI content anchors: learning analytics, mobile learning, and faculty development. This webinar is a collaboration between the ELI and two professional development groups from the AAMC (Association of American Medical Colleges)—the Group on Diversity and Inclusion and the Group on Faculty Affairs.
- Click login> in the upper right hand corner
- Click Log in Using InCommon (located under Federated Login)
- Type University of Nebraska Medical Center in the Start typing here to find your institution
- Click the UNMC icon, the page will be redirected to the UNMC Identity Provider page
- Type your UN NetID and password
- Click Login