FREE Webinar: Transforming Teaching and Learning by Integrating Mobile Technologies into the Curriculum
Lynn University first launched its iPad initiative during the fall of 2013 with its freshman class. Two years later the entire university, including graduate and online divisions, has now been converted to an iPad-powered curriculum. All faculty including adjuncts were trained to adopt mobile-ready platforms, iTunes U, iBooks Author, and other applications. This webinar will provide information about the transformative takeaways Lynn University has experienced through the integration of mobile technologies into the curriculum.
September 21, 2015
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
- Click login> in the upper right hand corner
- Click Log in Using InCommon (located under Federated Login)
- Type University of Nebraska Medical Center in the Start typing here to find your institution
- Click the UNMC icon, the page will be redirected to the UNMC Identity Provider page
- Type your UN NetID and password
- Click Login