Have you heard? UNO has a new video content management system called ilos. This system integrates with Canvas and has many great features such as easily recording screencasts and video from your computer, tracking of who watches your video, and closed captioning of videos for free. Want to see what others are saying about ilos? Check out this video.
This two-hour session will cover:
- Add existing videos to ilos
- Creating Screencast and videos using the ilos Screen Recorder application
- Embedding ilos videos into Canvas
- Requesting closed captioning
- Viewing tracking information
- Managing permissions on videos
- Adding interactive questions to your videos
- Converting narrated Powerpoint files to videos in ilos
- Much more……..
If you just need the basics of recording and adding videos to Canvas, you can plan to just attend the first hour. We’ll cram as much information into the 2 hours as we can but you can leave as soon as you’ve got what you need for your use of the product.